About the book:
This is a collection of 101 jaw-dropping stories, as told by the very people who experienced them – first-hand accounts of sightings, scrapes and encounters in one of Africa’s greatest National Parks. It details hair-raising experiences from the Kruger Park’s roads, camps, picnic sites and walking trails, such as:
- An enraged elephant flips a car onto its roof
- A lioness prises open a terrified couple’s car door
- A fleeing impala leaps through an open car window
- A hyaena snatches a baby from a tent
- A tourist takes a bath in a croc-infested dam ...
A bedside book, a travel companion, a dip-into, read-anywhere compilation of joyful encounters laced with terrible warnings. Wherever you are, this book will transport you directly into the bush.