About the book:
This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Barcelona, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling along Las Ramblas to admiring the Sagrada Familia - discover the essential sights of Barcelona with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Barcelona Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Barcelona in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Palau Güell, Casa Batlló and Sagrada Família
- Colour photographs of Barcelona's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Barcelona Old Town, Eixample, Montjuïc and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Barcelona for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.