About the book:
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this historic and diverse nation.
Take a guided tour of Warsaw, join in at a festival, hike Poland's beautiful countryside, or visit peaceful churches:everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Poland with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland:
- Over 25 colour maps, plus a road map of Poland, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Poland, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Warsaw's Royal Castle, Krakow's Church of St Mary, Auschwitz, the Wawel, Czestochowa, Lancut and more
- Colour photographs of Poland's castles, churches and beautiful scenery
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Warsaw; Mazovia and the Lublin Region; Krakow; Malopolska; Silesia; Wielkopolska; Gdansk; Pomerania; and Warmia, Mazuria and Bialystok region
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about history, festivals, music and literature of Poland
- Experience the culture with features Polish architecture, traditional nobility, landscape and religions
- Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Poland.