About the book:
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Venice, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Venice.
Take a Venice walking tour, see remarkable works of art at the Accademia Galleries, ride in a gondola down the Grand Canal, or marvel at the splendour of the Doge's Palace and Piazza San Marco. From Top 10 Venice palaces to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Venice with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Venice:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Venice attractions, covering The Rialto bridge, Basilica San Marco, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Venice, plus over eight colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Venice's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers San Marco, San Polo and Santa Croce, Dorsoduro, Castello, The Northern Lagoon and Venice Lido, Padua, Vicenza and Verona, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Venice and the Veneto or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.