About the book:
Find your corner of Berlin with this essential travel guide to this great city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there before you've even packed your case - marvel at ancient treasures on Museumsinsel, explore Berlin's complex history at Checkpoint Charlie or walk in the footsteps of royalty at Schloss Charlottenburg. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Berlin covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Berlin: vibrant street art, the legendary nightlife, peaceful canal walks - what will yours be?
- See Berlin from a different angle - 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Berlin gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map includes transport information and a map of U-Bahn and S-Bahn lines
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 20 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Berliner Dom, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, Schloss Charlottenburg and the Neues Palais
- Covers Museumsinsel; Around Unter den Linden; Alexanderplatz; North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg; Friedrichshain; Tiergarten; Kreuzberg; Around Kurfürstendamm; Around Schloss Charlottenburg; Dahlem; Potsdam; plus more sights beyond the city centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness guide to Germany.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.