About the book:
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Vienna, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Vienna.
Follow in the footsteps of Empress Sissi at the Hofburg Palace, watch a performance at the magnificent State Opera House, marvel at Gustav Klimt paintings at the Belvedere Palace or tuck into Sachertorte in Café Central. From top 10 restaurants to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Vienna with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Vienna:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vienna, covering the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Schönbrunn Palace and Stephansdom
- Free laminated pull-out map of Vienna, plus over six full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Vienna, Alsergrund, Museumsquartier, Mariahilf, Wieden, and Greater Vienna
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Vienna? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna. Staying as part of a bigger trip around Austria? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Austria.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries