Chris and Mathilde Stuart's eGuide to Mammals of Southern Africa will enrich your wildlife experience in Southern Africa.
- Each of the over 350 species found in the region has a detailed text description.
- Easily swipe between species.
- Most species have multiple hi-res photographs, distribution maps, animal-human size comparison, spoor drawings and skull photographs.
- Audible calls for certain species.
- Videos for select species.
- Quickly find a species by looking up its track type, grouped with similar tracks.
- A compare feature that lets you view two species at the same time on the same screen.
- The ability to easily find a species using either common or scientific names and in taxonomic or alphabetic order.
- A personal record of mammal sightings that can be exported using email.