"This is a brilliant app for kids. It is great for vocabulary stimulation and information building. It kept all three my kids – 8, 6 and 3 years – entertained." – Rabia Mohidien, Speech and Language Therapist
Sasol Young Explorer – Mammals is a beautiful, exciting and multilingual app that introduces young kids (3–8 years old) to the majestic wild creatures of southern Africa. The app seamlessly blends storytelling and game playing in a fun and educational way, which will keep kids engaged for hours at a time as they develop their reading and learning skills.
Sasol Young Explorer is beautifully illustrated throughout, with each animal presented separately and shown in its natural habitat. It is packed with fascinating facts: where the animals live, what they eat, how big they are, what their tracks look like, and when they are active. Calls and videos of animals in the wild provide extra entertainment for curious young minds.
Challenging, age-appropriate games are thrown into the mix, adding extra fun and pleasure to the learning experience.
There are four languages in the app – English, isiXhosa, isiZulu and Afrikaans. Kids can read descriptions, listen to narrations and play games in any of these languages, and easily switch between them within the app.
For more information visit our website http://youngexplorerapp.com/
- Multilingual app with four languages (English, IsiXhosa, IsiZulu and Afrikaans)
- Packed with accurate info written by a mammal specialist
- Tap and listen to text in all four languages
- Record and listen to yourself reading
- Tap to play calls or watch videos
- Play interactive educational games (with multiple levels of difficulty)
- Fun for kids to use on their own, with friends, siblings or older family members
- Fosters a love of nature No collection of personal/location data, in-app purchases, advertising or external website links
See the app in action; visit our YouTube channel