What are you planning to read this year?
We're excited about starting the new year off with some great reading! This is our New Year’s Readsolution :
1. A book by a local author: 65 Years of Friendship by George Bizos
2. A book that takes place in the future: Artemis by Andy Weir
3. A book that was turned into a movie: The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
4. A children’s book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Getaway by Jeff Kinney
5. A book that has been translated: How Do You Explain That?
6. A cooking book: All Sorts of Healthy Dishes by Chantal Lascaris
7. A thriller: The Nowhere Man by Greg Hurwitz
8. A book of non-fiction: The Four by Scott Galloway
9. A biography: Finding my Virginity by Richard Branson10. Listen to an audiobook: The People vs Alex Cross by James Patterson
Two winners will each receive a New Year’s Readsolution hamper! Each hamper includes all ten titles mentioned above PLUS a R1000 Woolworths voucher. To stand a chance of winning, simply complete the online competition form below. The cut-off date for entries is 31 January 2017. Terms and Conditions apply.