An all-in-one guide to the animal and plant life in southern Africa.
A lively and accessible app designed for easy identification of more than 1 500 of the region’s animals and plants. Focusing on the most common species within each group, the app features succinct accounts and full-colour illustrations and photographs of a diverse range of species, including insects, reptiles, birds, mammals, frogs, spiders and freshwater fishes, as well as wild flowers, trees, grasses, ferns and fungi. It also includes calls for many of the vocal species – birds, mammals, frogs and insects (where relevant) – and distribution maps for entries at species level.
This all-in-one app is ideal for local and visiting travellers, lovers of the outdoors and all those with an interest in the wildlife of the region.
- Lower invertebrates
- Spiders and other arachnids
- Freshwater fishes
- Grasses, sedges, ferns and fungi
- Wild flowers
- More than 1 500 animal and plant entries covering 14 animal & plant groups
- Over 3 000 illustrations and photographs
- Full-colour distribution maps
- More than 300 calls (birds, mammals, frogs and insects)
- 'All-in-one' guide to diverse animal and plant groups
- Easy to use and lively design