About the book:
Parents and caregivers who struggle to cope with the demands of modern day living and need practical, sensible advice to raise happy, well-adjusted and independent children will find this book invaluable.
Subjects covered include :
- an appropriate environment for the child to do his or her homework
- the setting up of routines
- how to organise weekly and monthly planners
- study methods
- an effective homework diary
- games and activities to improve visual and auditory perceptual skills, as well as fine and gross motor skills
- food that will optimise brain power
Written in laymen's terms, the text is accompanied by full-colour cartoons throughout, which lightens the approach to issues that are often regarded as nightmares by despairing parents.