About the book:
For twenty years, Robin Ryan has been helping clients get the most out of their careers and their lives. Now, in Retirement Reinvention, she shatters the myths of retirement. The old model of retirement is changing. The majority of retirees today are seeking fun and meaningful ways to spend their time.
Full of practical advice, this thought-provoking guide offers readers a path for reinventing their own retirements, including step-by-step instructions for:
- Leaving an old career behind
- Pinpointing interests and skills
- Exploring different places to live
- Defining new, satisfying opportunities
- Finding meaningful ways to give back to your community
- Striking the right balance between work and leisure
From starting a dream business to shifting to the nonprofit sector to volunteering, Robin Ryan will help you create a plan and pivot toward a future as vital as it is truly rewarding.