About the book:
Now in its fifth edition, Sasol Birds of Southern Africa has been brought fully up to date by its expert author panel, with additional contributions from two new birding experts. Greatly enhanced, this comprehensive, best-selling guide is sure to maintain its place as one of Africa’s most trusted field guides.
Key features of the 5th revised edition:
- More than 800 new illustrations
- Scan and play bird calls using free downloadable app
- Fully revised text (with latest species records), maps and plate annotations
- Fresh input from new contributing authors
- Comprehensive coverage of the region’s birds