This larger edition is based on the updated and expanded fifth edition of Sasol Birds of Southern Africa, which has been brought fully up to date by its expert author panel, with additional contributions from two new birding experts. Greatly enhanced, this comprehensive, best-selling guide is sure to maintain its place as one of Africa’s most trusted field guides.
- More than 800 new illustrations
- Scan and play bird calls using free downloadable app
- Fully revised text (with latest species records), maps and plate annotations
- Fresh input from new contributing authors
- The larger format allows for better appreciation and easier use of the plates.