About the book:
Too many South Africans are excluded from the benefits of the international marketplace. This book aims to change that, by showing how to grow your wealth through simple, sustainable investment principles, and how to harness the fundamental drivers of global growth.
Drawing from a career providing international investment solutions to global clients, David Joshua addresses the most common and costly blind spots individual investors have, and lays out the key fundamentals everyone can learn to transform their financial future.
This book provides the tools to understand:
- Why South Africans have a unique mindset when it comes to investing, and why what you think you know about investing might be wrong because of it.
- The power – and necessity – of investing in global assets rather than only in South Africa.
- How to harness global growth and generate compounding, Einstein’s ‘eighth wonder of the world’.
- How and when you should exchange your rands for hard currency.
- What your financial goals are, and how to invest in the best solutions to meet them.
- How to manage yourself when managing your investments.
This book aims to bring global best practice to South African investors, addressing the specific challenges South Africans face when investing to secure their financial future.