About the book:
Get the inside tips from preposterously overqualified experts on how to win a range of common family games, board games and more.
- A mime artist tells you how to do the best charades
- A mathematician tells you how to win Connect 4
- A professional racing driver tells you how to take corners in Scalextric
- A Scrabble champion reveals his secrets
- A game theorist tells you what properties to buy in Monopoly in order to bankrupt and embarrass your competitors.
This is a must read for anyone who takes games too seriously and for bad losers everywhere.