About the book:
Think Yourself Rich: A Step-by-Step Guide to Financial Independence is aimed at first-timeearners who want to put themselves on the right path to financial independence. It provides an easy-to-understand guide that explains in clear terms how to consciously choose and plan for a debt-free lifestyle and not only survive, but thrive, on the long-term journey towards financial freedom.
The book covers crucial issues about financial planning clearly and succinctly, including:
- Why it is important to get rid of all unnecessary debt as quickly as possible.
- When you should start saving or investing.
- How to plan for emergencies.
- How much and what kind of insurance you need.
- How much of your income you should save.
- How much of your income you should invest.
- Where, how and when you should invest.
Theoretical information about budgets, financial plans and investment (including all important terminology for various investment options) is interwoven with relevant reallife examples and scenarios that will inspire readers to set aside the time to design and write up a proper financial plan – and execute it. Each chapter builds on the previous one to help readers achieve their goals by sticking to their plans. This book will equip readers to take full control of their finances.